I received a complete dining-room set from Ethan Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico in mid November 2010.After inspection I noted a hole in one of the side chair cushions.

The company sent an inspector who verified the problem and said it would take 6-8 weeks to replace. It is now June of 2011 without a resolution. I have repeatedly contacted the store and spoken to the sales person who is always gracious but in the end of no help. She says she is looking into the problem but never calls to give me any update.

To date no action has been taken.SORRY SERVICE!

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #888142

The above complaint is not correct.This individual was informed that a replacement seat would be provided.

The fabric for the seat was not immediately available from the fabric supplier. As soon as the Albuquerque store received the replacement seat and exchange was made.

The delay was unfortunate but was out of control of the local store.The complaint was very minor - a 1/32" inch flaw in the fabric.

Excellent blog!I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the facts are well written.

I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made.

I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick!Have a nice day!

Unhappy with Ethan Allen

Unfortunately Albuquerque, NM has a track record for allowing furniture store businesses to win out over consumer rights.I had similar issues with Thomasville in Albuquerque.

They were allowed to file for bankruptcy (and walking away from debts to vendors & customers).Then just start business again.