Long story short.We purchase a couch and love seat in September 2011.

Seven months later, we still are without them. There was zero communication between the company and us, the customer. each time we learned of a delay it was due to us calling in to check on the status. this was also at the Whippany, NJ location.

Lydia was our sales rep. Smiles at first then, useless since we signed our names to the contract.

I contacted corporate, at the five month mark. This proved useless as two months later, still no furniture. We were given excuse after excuse without updates.

Don't shop there.

They are not the professional company that they portray themselves to be.Most disappointing experience, which is still ongoing.

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Can we help? Please email us at Help@ethanalleninc.com

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Ethan Allen... Extraordinary prices... Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame! Ethan Allen "Ethan Allen... Extraordinary prices... Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame!Custom designed down-filled couch arrived after 16 weeks with deep gash in the arm from careless unpackaging... 2 weeks later..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more