I worked with Jennifer on the design of my bedroom and couldn't be more disappointed with the finished room. The scale of one of my nightstands is too small and she has refused to do anything about it because it was a custom-finish order.

The nightstand and matching dresser look like something that came from Steinmart...quality is very disappointing. She was very persuasive with her design during the presentation and convinced me that I should trust her and move forward. I did and absolutely hate the room!!! Ethan Allen refuses to change out lamps and artwork as it has been too long.

I just got my final pillows this morning after hoping that this would pull it all together...now they refuse to even take back their in-stock art and lamps. I feel like I have completely wasted a large amount of money and feel angry every time I walk into my bedroom.

Ethan Allen and Jennifer do not care at all about providing customer service and helping to resolve the problem. Do not use Jennifer or Ethan Allen - beware!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: I would like to return in-stock art, lamps and nightstand.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

The company began its serious decline after being sold.

But the real problem, alas, is yourself.

Should I read correctly that you claim a loss of $20,000.00 ?

You spent that much on sight unseen full faith and trust I'll go away and you change everything for me ; l will live with it for awhile then change my mind and demand a full refund on everything ?

Reading things like this make me want to run and kiss my wife.