Labor Day weekend I placed an order for Corbett Slipcovered Ottoman. Each month thereafter I was provided minimum information regarding status of order. Any information regarding the order was initiated by me. On 12/24/09 to ottoman was delivered, defective with slipcover drapping the floor. I was told I would be provided with status on 12/26/09.

No status so I initiated communication via store visit on 12/28/09. I was told the issue was with corporate and the length of the skirt while not acceptable to me, may be well within the contract. What?

I then received a text message from the sales person saying she was working on this and she would get back with me on 01/06/10.

No word on 01/06/10 so I sent text message to sales asking about the status. I received a text message some three hours later advising that the ottoman would need to be reordered. What?

I then requested status on expected delivery of the order some 8 hours later with no information but they would adise once the information was available.

Ethan Allen used to be known as a quality furniture and design center, no more! No problem with placing orders, however, they just can't deliver!

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Rudyard, Michigan, United States #113133

At Ethan Allen we are committed to providing our clients with superior service and a total design experience. We would like to take this opportunity to offer our assistance. Please contact us at 203.743.8663 via telephone or email Paula Mandeville, our Director of Retail Services at Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com.