The leather sofa we paid top dollar for pealed and looked horrible at 24 months.Ethan allen furniture refused to correct or replace.

They do not stand behind their new Chinese garbage leather furniture. Do not buy their marketing pitch.They are abusing a good name for new quick profit. The company sucks.

Ethan allen furniture refused to correct or replace. They do not stand behind their new Chinese garbage leather furniture.

Do not buy their marketing pitch.They are abusing a good name for new quick profit.The company sucks.

Comments

Hickory, North Carolina, United States #683344

FYI...they do not import any furniture from china...thanks for your thoughts though

We alos spent approximately $18,000 buying bedroom sets , rugs and leather chairs from Ethan Allen.After two years the leather chairs and ottaman started to loose color and fade.

When I called the store to tell them about the problem ,one of their nit wit sales people simply told me that there was only a one year warranty and Ethan allen was not responsible.

When I talked with the sales manager and another dummy in corporate I was told again, "Sorry we have have a one year warranty".This was in their Wilmington NC store .