This company just makes my blood boil.I bought a bed for my 4 year old daughter that is criminally unsafe (imagine raised bed, box spring and mattress..she can't even climb in) and the customer service will not take the mattress back, only the bed..but Ethan Allen delivered the mattress before the bed.

They suggested a lower profile box spring which will take another 6 weeks to arrive..and when I asked her if she expected my daughter to sleep on the floor after buying a $3000 bed, she told us that would be our decision.Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT deal with this company.

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

A $3K bed for a four year old brat? Guess that speaks volumes about the intelligence of the complainant.

Use your head, parents and don't blame the company for your stupidity.

Criminally??? Come on!

How is Ethan Allen responsible for the selection and purchase of this bed for your 4 year old daughter?

This complaint is silly! Give me a break.

Rudyard, Michigan, United States #261606

Thank you for reaching out to me. I am pleased that we were able to come to a solution.

Rudyard, Michigan, United States #258730

At Ethan Allen we are committed to providing our clients with superior service and a total design experience.We would like to take this opportunity to offer our assistance.

Please contact us at 203.743.8663 via telephone or email us Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com.We're here to help.