After many years of saving for a kitchen redo, I wanted a new table...a nice simple counter height table and chairs to fit in our small dining area.I thought I was buying quality when I ordered them from Ethan Allen.
Not only a month late (ordered in Jan for May delivery), but a table finish that is flawed in a couple of areas. And one chair rocks back and forth really bad (my new floor is level). It also has a blob of finish on the seat. Have been trying to get them out to fix these flaws to no avail.
They say send pics but their system says the photo is too big (sent small size) and video of the chair rocking back and forth....nope, too big. I will say they are very polite as they screw around with you if that is a condolence for your $1000s spent. I could have spent a couple $100 for equal quality.
Moral of this story, don't waste your money, find a furniture maker and have them build it for you.No can upload the video of the rocking counter height chair.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and lack of help
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."