Casper, Wyoming

After many years of saving for a kitchen redo, I wanted a new table...a nice simple counter height table and chairs to fit in our small dining area.I thought I was buying quality when I ordered them from Ethan Allen.

Not only a month late (ordered in Jan for May delivery), but a table finish that is flawed in a couple of areas. And one chair rocks back and forth really bad (my new floor is level). It also has a blob of finish on the seat. Have been trying to get them out to fix these flaws to no avail.

They say send pics but their system says the photo is too big (sent small size) and video of the chair rocking back and forth....nope, too big. I will say they are very polite as they screw around with you if that is a condolence for your $1000s spent. I could have spent a couple $100 for equal quality.

Moral of this story, don't waste your money, find a furniture maker and have them build it for you.No can upload the video of the rocking counter height chair.

I didn't like: Poor quality and lack of help.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion