Ethan Allen Table and Chairs

After many years of saving for a kitchen redo, I wanted a new table...a nice simple counter height table and chairs to fit in our small dining area.I thought I was buying quality when I ordered them from Ethan Allen.

Not only a month late (ordered in Jan for May delivery), but a table finish that is flawed in a couple of areas. And one chair rocks back and forth really bad (my new floor is level). It also has a blob of finish on the seat. Have been trying to get them out to fix these flaws to no avail.

They say send pics but their system says the photo is too big (sent small size) and video of the chair rocking back and forth....nope, too big. I will say they are very polite as they screw around with you if that is a condolence for your $1000s spent. I could have spent a couple $100 for equal quality.

Moral of this story, don't waste your money, find a furniture maker and have them build it for you.No can upload the video of the rocking counter height chair.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality and lack of help

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #867355

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ethan Allen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ethan Allen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ethan Allen.
Filing a new complaint about