Bad quality: I bought a mirror with small decorative stars in the center. The stars fell off after 6 months.

Bad design services: they recommended custom pillows and drapery. I was not convinced but I followed their advice. I didn't like the result; dull and not coordinated with the rest of the house. All my friends were surprised.

"Did you really use a professional designer???". I am thinking of selling everything online.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ethan allen mirror from Ethan Allen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ethan Allen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ethan Allen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We are going through the same thing with Ethan Allen. They are low quality and their sales staff are only interested in making a large sale.