Ethan Allen... Extraordinary prices... Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame!
Ethan Allen...Extraordinary prices...
Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame!
Custom designed down-filled couch arrived after 16 weeks with deep gash in the arm from careless unpackaging... 2 weeks later removed from home (offered no loaner)...
2 more weeks of sitting on floor... repaired couch AGAIN, again it was delivered in unacceptable condition (no pride in craftsmanship)... custom repair AGAIN performed... will never be truly happy with result...
VERY expensive couch - mediocre quality AT BEST... in consolation offered discount on two throw pillows... "in the amount of 20%"...
what an insult from Mr.Michael Kirshman Store manager - Metairie, LA
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Custom Designed Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."