First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture.My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family.

We have never really had issues and if we did they were taken care of. I quess times have changed. I had issues with my Chloe bed right away. There was a little section where the finish was worn off.

Ethan Allen sent someone to fix it. Well, about a year later the spot where it had been fixed was all rubbed off along with five other spots!!! The finish just keeps rubbing off!!! I had someone back out ( the same guy) and said he couldn't fix it.

That the bed would have to all be redone. Guess what!!! Yup, nothing!!! They told me it wasn't their problem!!!

Are they serious!!!!! The finish is not staying put on the bed.. How is that my fault???!!!!! On top of that I have a current order placed;(.

I need to cancel it!! I am shocked at the lack of workmanship they have put into the product and even more so at the lack of responsibility!! This is a company where the customer is not right!!

BUYERS BEWARE is what the slogan should be!!Very upset that I saved up for 20 years to buy this bedroom set and now I have a piece of *** for the focal point!!!!!!!!!!They should use this bed in their store!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ethan Allen and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ethan Allen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ethan Allen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments