Ethan Allen Bed Review from Rancho Santa Margarita, California

First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture.My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family.

We have never really had issues and if we did they were taken care of. I quess times have changed. I had issues with my Chloe bed right away. There was a little section where the finish was worn off.

Ethan Allen sent someone to fix it. Well, about a year later the spot where it had been fixed was all rubbed off along with five other spots!!! The finish just keeps rubbing off!!! I had someone back out ( the same guy) and said he couldn't fix it.

That the bed would have to all be redone. Guess what!!! Yup, nothing!!! They told me it wasn't their problem!!!

Are they serious!!!!! The finish is not staying put on the bed.. How is that my fault???!!!!! On top of that I have a current order placed;(.

I need to cancel it!! I am shocked at the lack of workmanship they have put into the product and even more so at the lack of responsibility!! This is a company where the customer is not right!!

BUYERS BEWARE is what the slogan should be!!Very upset that I saved up for 20 years to buy this bedroom set and now I have a piece of *** for the focal point!!!!!!!!!!They should use this bed in their store!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chloe Bed
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #907746

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ethan Allen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ethan Allen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ethan Allen.
Filing a new complaint about