Ethan Allen Bed Review from Rancho Santa Margarita, California
First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture.My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family.
We have never really had issues and if we did they were taken care of. I quess times have changed. I had issues with my Chloe bed right away. There was a little section where the finish was worn off.
Ethan Allen sent someone to fix it. Well, about a year later the spot where it had been fixed was all rubbed off along with five other spots!!! The finish just keeps rubbing off!!! I had someone back out ( the same guy) and said he couldn't fix it.
That the bed would have to all be redone. Guess what!!! Yup, nothing!!! They told me it wasn't their problem!!!
Are they serious!!!!! The finish is not staying put on the bed.. How is that my fault???!!!!! On top of that I have a current order placed;(.
I need to cancel it!! I am shocked at the lack of workmanship they have put into the product and even more so at the lack of responsibility!! This is a company where the customer is not right!!
BUYERS BEWARE is what the slogan should be!!Very upset that I saved up for 20 years to buy this bedroom set and now I have a piece of *** for the focal point!!!!!!!!!!They should use this bed in their store!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Worst experience ever. Was treated worse then a inmate. They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."