I ordered and received a farmhouse table from Motsinger's Ethan Allen in Akron, Ohio. Grease marks from serving food could not be removed. Ethan Allen decided to replace it. I questioned this and asked them why they thought the same table would be any different. They assured me there would be no problem. The new table came and the same grease marks from eating could not be removed.

The first time around the service man Gary never bothered to call me for two months, I had to call him, and he never did come out. I didn't ask to have the table replaced to begin with. Now I am done with this table, and I want to return it. I've had the replacement for barely a month or so. Ethan Allen is giving me a very hard time, and not answering and returning calls.

The manager Terri inferred that I was a liar and that nothing was wrong with the original table. Yet their lip service tells me they "stand behind their products."

Review about: Ethan Allen Manager.

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Use a tablecloth when you eat or quit being a pig. Any table you buy won't repel grease.

Rudyard, Michigan, United States #113132

At Ethan Allen we are committed to providing our clients with superior service and a total design experience. We would like to take this opportunity to offer our assistance. Please contact us at 203.743.8663 via telephone or email Paula Mandeville, our Director of Retail Services at Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com.