Carpet pattern switched.No padding available.

Company received $1,500 and still refused to settle issue. No sample of carpet that was a substitute for what I ordered. Ethan Allen, President in New Mexico Store threatening Lawsuit.

Unreasonable behavior when carpet will be purchased in full when and if padding for radiant heated floors is available and sample material for substitute pattern is evidenced.Looks like Litigation is forthcoming from what I believed to be a reputable Store.

Review about: Scottish Design Carpeting 450 Sq Ft Custom.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ethan Allen Carpet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ethan Allen - Beware Leather Recliners/Chairs Ethan Allen "We bought two matching leather recliners. The leather was rated L-5 (highest rating L-7). After about 18 months, the headrest began losing its dark gray color, and underneath the exterior..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more