2.5
Style and Design

We bought two matching leather recliners.The leather was rated L-5 (highest rating L-7).

After about 18 months, the headrest began losing its dark gray color, and underneath the exterior color was a LIGHT gray, telling me that the exterior color was APPLIED by some other process other than dying the leather. The swatch that came with the chairs showed a completely dyed dark gray color (false advertising??). And to top it all off, the leather is ONLY WARRANTED for ONE YEAR!!! Ethan Allen has the same cheap-*** warranty that Rooms-to-Go, Haverty's, Ashley, et al, all now have.

Also, these chairs were made in MEXICO!! The chairs cost over $2000 each, and to be made in MEXICO is a slap in the face to it's loyal customers who have purchased Ethan Allen furniture for decades, and who assume the Ethan Allen quality has remained the same. Well, it ain't so! What happened to this company is a travesty, and it's only a matter of time before it goes into bankruptcy!

The CEO of this corporation needs to GO!

Put an American back in charge and send this foreigner HOME to wherever he came from!Restore the name 'Ethan Allen' back to what it was.

Review about: Ethan Allen Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Ethan Allen?

Comments