Ethan Allen - Scratches on my new dining table
We bought 3 rooms from Ethan Allen ( family , formal living and dinette)
We noticed that the dinette table scratches easily even with place mats), my nephew was writing on a piece of paper on place mat on table I noticed that all the marks showed on table.
First I emailed the sale person ,didn't respond then I called the store and left her a message she send me an email to call customer service. When I called customer service the told me nothing we can do for you you should google and find some one that do restoration for antique furniture ,she didn't even offer that someone come and have a look at table and give us an opinion about how to fix it.
Very very bad customer service , very disappointed in Ethan Ellen ( very expensive furniture and no what so ever support or care to their furniture)
My friend bought her table from a cheaper furniture place and they always send her some one to take care of any scratches
I will never buy from Ethan Allen again as they don't stand behind their products
Very disappointed1197b612 review #435774
You may also like
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Hey. I'm an avid user of these sites, having tried Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, MySurvey etc. However, Points2Shop is by far the best i've used as it has the most offers available,..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "On march 14th i purchased a ticket for 183.00 my order number isADQE7WI to leave on the 15th but when i got there to semorn Blvd he said my confirmation..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "I am writing to tell you about a charity scam making millions off generous consumers during the holiday season in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton. It is a..."